JD & other details:
Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer Regulatory Affairs (ROW)
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry) Preferable or B-Pharm / M-Pharm also can apply.
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location : Andheri West, Mumbai.
1) Preparation of dossiers for semi- regulated & non- regulated.
2) Attending & answering the queries related to dossiers.
3) Arranging & sending the samples (working standards & finished products) for the purpose of registration.
4) Arranging document as required by tender and filling questionnaires.
5) Follow up with the plants, various departments for the documents & samples required for registration.
6) Supporting Sectional head for the data generation as per the requirement of exports department.
Interested Candidate can share their profile on email@example.com
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent