- To perform assigned Biological assay work.
- To Maintain cell lines using techniques such as subculturing, revival, cryopreservation etc.
- To sandardize, optimize the cell culture methods for result reliability and reproducibility under guidence of supervisors.
- Environmental monitoring of cell culture area.
- To maintain of cell culture related equipments.
- To generate Protocol for preplanned experiments on the basis of the guidelines and instructions given by supervisors
- Conduct literature survey and Study of research related articles for mammalian cell culture work.
- Recording and on-line report writing. Concluded experiments complete documentation and filing.
- Presentation and finalization of completed experiments and planned future experiment along with superiors and HOD.
- Assist in Designing of formats, work instructions etc related to cell culture.
- Checking inventory of consumables
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Bio-Technical Research Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time