- To develop and validate the analytical methods for finished goods
- Preparation and review of analytical method validation / verification and transfer protocol and report
- To analyze samples of development and stability batches.
- To review routine analytical data and stability data.
- To perform the calibration of instruments as per frequency.
- Instruments knowledge HPLC/GC/UV
Date : 04th & 05th January
Time: 09 AM to 04 PM
Venue: FDC Limited, R&D Centre, Plot No. 54 EFGH, Kandiwali Industrial Estate, Nr. Natural Ice Cream, Charkop, Kandiwali.
(West), Mumbai 400 067
Note: Updated Resume & Current CTC details mandatory. Only experienced candidates.
Non Pharma and freshers strictly not allowed.
No conveyance expenses will be provided to outstation Candidates for walk-ins
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time