We have opening as a Marketing Manager / Marketing Head, based at Mumbai (Corporate Office)
FDC Ltd, a leading Pharma company in India and operating from corporate office at Mumbai, in varied therapies like Antibiotics, Ophthalmic, Dermatological, Hematological, ENT & related, Respiratory & Anti-allergic, Gastroenterology, Nutraceuticals, Analgesics & Anti-inflammatory, Cardiovascular& Anti-diabetics through its Eight Divisions
Marketing The Head /Marketing Manager for one of its division- Antibacterial + General Segment
The candidate should be working as a Marketing Manager at least from last 1 year. & should be experienced professional in Brand management & Marketing professional with a rich experience in product promotions and business development.
1. The candidate should be a strong team facilitator and motivator, conducting induction, presentations & training for new team members, state teams for state launch and promotional campaigns.
2. The candidate should be well developed planning and organizational skills, with proven ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under tight delivery deadlines.
3. The candidate should be systematic and organized with exceptional interpersonal skills, compressive problem solving abilities, quick adaptability and the analytical bent of mind.
4. The candidate should be responsible for product strategy, pricing, competitive analysis, product development, market research, media planning & execution, sales planning and forecasting,
5. The candidate should be responsible for formulating long-term and short-term strategies for new and existing products to establish substantial growth in market share.
6. The candidate should be responsible for preparing the Annual Marketing Plan, and delivering the Product wise Marketing Objectives (Market Share/Unit Sales).
7. The candidate should be responsible for developing and ensuring implementation of complete mechanism to launch new products
8. The candidate should be responsible for interact with a cross-section of doctors to field-test effectiveness of product positioning and product promotional strategies
9. Analyzing the performance of various products across various field regions, and working out strategies to improve the performance of products in non-performing regions.
10. The candidate should be responsible for regular interaction with field force regarding promotional strategy compression and to the help in effective implementation of the comprehension strategies.
If you interested Please send your updated resume along with your present CTC.
Note- Please do apply only who have experience of Antibacterial + General segment.
HR - FDC Ltd.
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
FDC Ltd, a leading Pharma company in India and operating from corporate office at Mumbai, in varied therapies like Antibiotics, Ophthalmic, Dermatological, Haematological, ENT & related, Respiratory & Anti-allergic, Gastroenterology, Nutraceuticals, Analgesics & Anti-inflammatory, Cardiovascular& Anti-diabetics through its Eight Divisions.
Contact Company:FDC Limited
Address:C-3,,SKY VISTAS,J.P. ROAD,NEAR VERSOVA POLICE STAT, ION, D.N. NAGAR, ANDHERI - WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India